909 North Sepulveda Blvd
Job Category: Product Manager
Job Number: 19035
Our Los Angeles based client is seeking a Director of Product Management to join their Travel & Home Vertical. As a Director of Product Management, your responsibilities will include managing a small team of product managers and designers, understanding customer requirements, and creating and executing the product strategy and road maps to deliver SaaS products for one our growing businesses.
- Manage the product and design team for the company’ s Travel & Home businesses.
- Own product requirements, strategy and roadmaps for products, as well as enhancements to our existing products to meet changing market and competitive needs.
- Develop data driven models and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth and emerging opportunities.
- Leverage data collected via KPIs and experiments to influence product roadmap and business strategy.
- Present strategies and analysis to executive team.
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; Master’ s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of leading product and UX teams, with a demonstrated record of launching successful SaaS products.
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions. A track record for building software that is easy to use with exceptional user experience.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research and survey methods.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.