10202 W Washington Blvd.
Job Category: PHP
Job Number: 19557
Drupal Solution Specialist
- Development, Architecture and maintenance of Drupal websites and/or applications.
- Analyze client requirements to develop functional and technical software
- Construct conceptual and technical designs that include the use of industry standard Drupal best practices and techniques
- Should be able to work independently using mocks and requirements to implement and customize Drupal modules
- Understanding of latest industry architecture patterns
- Identifying and resolving bugs
- Should be able to work quickly and efficiently
- Estimate and deliver on development tasks with high level of accuracy in an agile environment
- Ensure product quality, maintainability, performance and scalability into production environment
- Integrate Drupal with external services
- Work with IT and Information Security to ensure all websites are in-line with the company’ s security standards
- Communicate effectively and proactively with Project Manager and project colleagues to identify opportunities to improve existing experience for sites and applications
- Have extensive experience with Drupal 8
- Experience with Acquia
- Experience with decoupled architecture
- A minimum of 5-7 years developing and maintaining Drupal websites including configuration of modules, custom module development and managing content
- A minimum 4 years’ experience working with LAMP stack including significant PHP development and MySQL experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns (OOPHP)
- A minimum 4 years’ experience working with version control system (GIT)
- A minimum 4 years’ experience working with responsive design using Bootstrap framework
- A minimum 3-5 years of technical writing experience (ability to create detailed functional requirements, define a site’ s content architecture, etc.)
- Experience in using and configuring common modules, such as Views. Knowledge of working with Panels and Paragraphs is a plus.
- Strong SQL skills and use of data transformations tools and languages is a plus
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. requirements, design, development, testing) and exposure to agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Solid fundamentals around hooks, APIs and Drupal core mechanism
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Solid organization skills, including time management and prioritization