5000 Airport Plaza Drive Suite 200
Contract To Hire
Job Category: EDI
Job Number: 19766
- Analysis, design, and testing of EDI System components
- Coordinate, support and lead technical services in company EDI implementation projects
- Maintenance and support of the EDI System
- Test, implement and maintain EDI messages and transactions
- Analyze, design and develop specifications for enhancements and extensions to EDI application interfaces and maps
- Troubleshoots EDI messages or transaction errors
- Communicate with management and/or team members on the status of projects and activities, including completion of Project Status and Incident report updates in the company ticket management system
- Assist in the development and maintenance of procedure manuals and guidelines.
- Comply at all times with Company and Employee policies.
- Comply at all times with Company and Employee Code of Conduct.
- Communicate in a clear and direct manner through the spoken and written word so as to contribute to a positive working environment; listen well.
- Seek to improve existing procedures in order to increase productivity and/or revenue.
- Take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; use reason; be open to change.
- Organize and plan workloads and develop realistic action plans so as to achieve objectives; display commitment to individual, departmental, and company objectives.