5000 Airport Plaza Drive Suite 200
Contract To Hire
Job Category: EDI
Job Number: 19766
1. Analysis, design, and testing of EDI System components
2. Coordinate, support and lead technical services in company EDI implementation projects
3. Maintenance and support of the EDI System
4. Test, implement and maintain EDI messages and transactions
5. Analyze, design and develop specifications for enhancements and extensions to EDI application interfaces and maps
6. Troubleshoots EDI messages or transaction errors
7. Communicate with management and/or team members on the status of projects and activities, including completion of Project Status and Incident report updates in the company ticket management system
8. Assist in the development and maintenance of procedure manuals and guidelines.
1. Comply at all times with Company and Employee policies.
2. Comply at all times with Company and Employee Code of Conduct.
3. Communicate in a clear and direct manner through the spoken and written word so as to contribute to a positive working environment; listen well.
4. Seek to improve existing procedures in order to increase productivity and/or revenue.
5. Take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; use reason; be open to change.
6. Organize and plan workloads and develop realistic action plans so as to achieve objectives; display commitment to individual, departmental, and company objectives.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator (formerly GENTRAN), including using development tools, maps, interfaces, BPs, Mailboxes
- 5+ years working experience with EDI projects
- Troubleshoot performance issue, Restart/Recovery, Communication Protocols, UNIX/LINUX
- Familiarity with clustered node for fail-over and load-balancing support over Linux and VMware environments
- Logistics industry experience
- Understanding and familiarity with the shipping industry standard EDI transactions is preferred
- Experience with Overseas related projects