26901 Malibu Hills Road
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 19470
Sr. Financial Systems Analyst
Here’ s more of what you’ ll get to do:
- Complete configuration for the financial systems, including the ERP and consolidation systems
- Assist with creating and maintaining multi-year product roadmaps for current systems
- Work closely with management and end-users to gather and document business requirements and apply technology to enhance Finance processes and increase efficiency
- Assist in managing the change control and change management processes
- Perform testing of system updates and changes to ensure data integrity and functionality
- Review and manage financial system security requests
- Complete SOX system reviews on a quarterly basis, including access and segregation of duty
- Lead systems-related work streams and further identify and manage project risks and issues
- Provide on-going project management and status reports to all levels
- Work directly with IT to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues
- Resolve issues by providing root cause analysis and corrective action for all complex or non-routine situations for all levels of employees and management
- Assist with month-end financial reporting
- Complete ad hoc analysis and projects as needed
You’ ll thrive in this position if you are:
- Adaptable: you’ re at ease in a fast-paced environment and you’ re able to change direction rapidly when priorities, deadlines, or personalities shift.
- An expert in your field: you seek to maintain a comprehensive and strategic knowledge base of the current technology landscape, particularly trends, developments and advancements.
- A gifted problem solver: you have an astounding ability to think outside-the-box, using the resources at hand to effortlessly get to the bottom of an issue; big or small.
- Project planner: you elegantly use your project management tool box to keep your team organized and stakeholders informed.
- Service oriented: you’ re a people person, systematic and trustworthy, who effortlessly provides exceptional support
What we require:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 2+ years of experience conducting and/or managing User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management; creating project plans and managing project activities
- Practical experience managing projects, implementing systems, and defining business requirements
- Finance experience with large multi-state companies.
- Experience with financial systems, including ERP (Lawson), consolidation software (Hyperion) and reporting systems
- Excellent documentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven problem-solving abilities and the ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and consistently achieve deadlines
What we Prefer:
- Bachelor' s degree in finance, business or IT
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAR®) Certification (preferred)
- Certified Project Management (CPM) (preferred)