12333 W. Olympic Blvd.
Job Category: Web Developer
Job Number: 19512
As a technical leader in the client space, you will work to make the client more performant, improve development workflow efficiency, and reduce application modular complexity. You' ll build and monitor health metrics in order to be used to increase client stability and reliability. People management experience is not a requirement for this role.
This section will be an enumeration of relevant skills/technologies.
- 8+ years of software engineering experience, including full stack
- Experience with C++ (will need to pass a C++ coding test and meet tech bar on this language)
- Experience with ReactJS- this will be the most used framework
- Experience architecting large-scale, modular desktop applications
- Experience with test driven development
- Extraordinary communication skills
The following skills are a strong plus:
- Experienced knowledge of EmberJS and other web frameworks (AngularJS, etc)
- Experience building applications using the Chromium Embedded Framework
- Great sense for UI/UX and experience working cross-discipline with art and visual design
- Experience with Mocha, Webpack, Node.js, ESLint, Babel, CSS preprocessors