2120 Colorado Ave
Job Category: Drupal
Job Number: 20072
Our client is looking for an experienced individually that will serve as a Senior Full Stack Drupal Engineer – developing responsive web/mobile applications – both front and back end functionality and architecture Launch and Develop advanced features, including live streaming, custom touring/events calendar, and custom email services, for our Drupal 8 consumer facing applications. The ideal candidate for this role must also be able to handle the following duties:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, other developers and designers to produce high fidelity wireframes, designs/mock-ups/prototypes for review/iteration/approval.
- Contribute, evolve and maintain development standards and release notes.
- Write technical user stories and convert user stories into elegant, performant and highly usable interfaces.
- Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy for stories and tasks and provide regular status updates.
- Test deliverables against a user story’ s acceptance tests.
- Create and contribute to updates towards technical documentation.
SKILLS FOR THE POSITION
- Strong interpersonal skills with the commitment and ability to perform quickly and effectively as member of a team, as well as work independently.
- Capable of effectively working and communicating with non-technical internal stakeholders and highly skilled technical development teams in an agile manner to dramatically iterate, develop and deliver in a short time.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and execute tasks with accuracy and quality in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong drive to continue improving skills and to stay on the cutting edge of web technology.
- Capable of learning new technologies and platforms quickly and able to apply them to solve complex problems.
- Ability to deliver solutions quickly from start to finish.
- Ability to identify areas that can be streamlined or automated. Ability to write unit tests when implementing user stories and design and develop code for testability. Solid grounding with common design patterns and development best practices.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS FOR THE ROLE
- 6+ years of experience with Drupal 7/8 backend and frontend development with a focus on backend
- Drupal module development
- Drupal Community contributor
- Experience with data applications using AJAX/JSONP with JSON/XML/HTML content
- Experience with Authentication and authorization technologies a plus: SAML, OAuth, OpenID
- Experience with Acquia Cloud
- Knowledge of AWS design and infrastructure
- Modern HTML5 and CSS Design Techniques – including responsive design and targeting different devices
- Experience developing mobile applications
- Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket/GitHub)
- Experience with a continuous integration environment
- Bachelor’ s in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years web development experience (experience in media/entertainment industry is a plus)
- Minimum of 3 years in an agile environment (Scrum and/or Kanban)