955 American Lane
Job Category: Graphic Designer
Job Number: 19230
A Creative Designer Specialist will develop their existing skills by working with our client’ s marketing staff on a range of projects for their company. He/she is responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, events and products. An understanding of layout, digital design and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
Major Job Functions:
- Produce stunning design executions for both print and digital media.
- Offering input and sharing ideas for creative elements and communicating with team members to receive feedback.
- Work closely with Marketing Team, Product Owners and Sales to translate business strategies into effective design concepts.
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Interpret and adhere to Experian global brand guidelines.
- Coordinates creative and production processes for marketing projects with outside vendors.
- Ability to translate design executions into final digital form (PDF, Web page, HTML Email, Video, Print).
The role applies advanced skills in area of specialization to meet creative deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
Works under minimal supervision but ongoing collaboration across a range of stakeholders.
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience to the role.
- Demonstrates hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Cloud Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro DC., Dreamweaver; Working knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro.
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint). Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- Gains energy from managing multiple projects and remains flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Openly accepts feedback on design concepts.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Teamwork, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, and ability to collaborate across teams
- Advanced Video Editing
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing and/or Automotive Retail industries