636 Girard Ave
El SegundoEast Aurora,
Job Category: Graphic Designer
Job Number: 18995
We are currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer for our client’ s East Aurora NY Office. The position will be responsible for managing and creating all e-commerce and marketing communication assets across the company brand’ s portfolio. Ensuring an overall consistent look and feel that maintains the assigned brand. The successful candidate will be able to quickly understand both business and design needs to create effective design solutions.
- Responsible for the creation of digital assets for ecommerce and marketing communication.
- Will work closely with internal packaging designers, project managers, marketing teams and photo studio to produce and oversee high quality assets.
- Attend photo shoots as needed to ensure correct lifestyle and still life photography is achieved.
- Design multiple versions of online page layouts from basic to deluxe pages.
- Create feature callout images for both domestic and international teams.
- Review video demos and 360’ s from creative standpoint
- Design product banners for use on web – create custom designs according to web partner/retailer specifications (layout & typography skills required)
- Gather visual assets to send to external partners & retailers for use in creating their own internal brand banners for web (requires skill in selecting/editing photography)
- Work within existing templates to create online product asset pages consisting of custom graphic headers and photography with descriptive copy
- Responsible for special one-time needs as requests come in
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- BFA Degree in Graphics, Graphic Design, or related degree
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Consumer Goods Experience required
- Toy Industry Experience preferred
- Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts
- Computer Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CS5 as well as MS Office
- Working knowledge of type manipulation, photography, mechanical art production
- Strong aesthetic skills
- Illustration/sketching skills a plus
- Excellent time management skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Well-developed project management skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to work with individuals at all levels