SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Collaborating with designers, vendors, producers and marketing partners on a daily basis.
• Knowledge of current, and future trends in typography, art, pop culture and graphic design.
• Prioritizing multiple projects at any given time.
• Have the ability to give art direction to creative resources outside the company.
• Attend project kick-offs and present work to cross-functional partners for alignment and/or feedback
• Prepare necessary work and projects to be presented at weekly creative review with Director.
• Contribute to development of big ideas that are on-brand and can translate across all mediums including toolkit/guide creation, social media, digital advertising, trade show environments and retail merchandising.
• Maintain ownership of work from concept through final delivery, appropriately communicating with supervisor and ensuring alignment.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & SKILLS COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Strong knowledge of graphic design, typography, youth trends and photography (3+ years of experience)
• Excellent computer skills: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (After Effects is a plus!)
• Tapped in to global youth-oriented design and marketing campaigns
• Knowledge/experience in digital, web, and UI/UX design a plus