101 North Brand Blvd., 8th Floor
Job Category: Graphic Designer
Job Number: 19200
Our client is a leading education technology innovator based in Glendale, California, with a talented team of 600+ individuals comprised of nationally-renowned educators, curriculum experts, designers, animators, engineers, and more. They develop engaging, effective digital learning content to help children build a strong academic foundation for lifelong success. As they expand our global reach and broaden the educational impact of our programs, our client is looking for passionate, ambitious, and collaborative leaders to become a part of their growing team.
Our client’ s Marketing Team is looking for a dynamic Graphics Designer to join their digital media team. This role requires a strong ability to handle multiple projects and produce quality content for large-scale advertising campaigns for our PC online and mobile apps. This role is well suited for those who are creatively strong, quick to iterate based upon results and want to make a huge impact on the growth of the business.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment to produce high-quality layouts for mobile and web.
- Track and implement changes from the concept stage to the delivery of final assets to our client’ s Media Team.
- Consistently produce items that align with our company' s brand identity and standard conventions.
- Manage and provide time estimates for projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Utilize proprietary software systems to port content into interactive templates and manage assets.
Qualifications for the Role
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a relevant position
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experienced in web based, digital, and social media design
- Ability to quickly learn how to use data to improve design to propel ad creative performance
- Bachelor' s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Sense of accountability and follow-through
- Eye for detail and excellent visual, spoken and written communication skills
- Experience in Sketch, Adobe XD, HTML, CSS and motion graphics is a plus.