120 N. Robertson Ave, Ste 200 Enterprise Information Services
Job Category: HRIS
Job Number: 19127
Under the direct supervision of our client’ s HRIS Manager, the candidate selected for the role of Sr. HRIS Analyst provides broad functional/technical support for the company’ s Lawson/Oracle Cloud. He/she will identify, design and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of Human Resources and Financial data. Acts as a liaison between client groups, application vendors and EIS for system integrations, enhancements and issue fix/production support. Identify basic business requirements, design, develop and document processes, audits and reports. Conduct system testing and support HR System/data functions including reorganizations, data uploads, upgrade and system administration.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide hands on tier 2 or 3 operational support for system or data issues, system/process questions, reporting and change requests around business processes, notifications, security, org hierarchy as needed.
- Investigate, resolve and perform follow-up tasks on basic system and data related problems.
- Collaborates with and supports HRIS team and partners with EIS where needed in the maintenance of configuration for supported HR systems included but not limited to setup, data and process reviews and audits.
- Act as workstream lead on projects of simple-medium complexity.
- Document data mapping and interface functional specifications for system interfaces and data conversion.
- Coordinate between vendor and business teams to troubleshoot, test and deploy interfaces and data updates.
- Collaborate with Process Owners and Subject Matter Experts utilizing both business process knowledge and the HRIS system capabilities to capture new requirements for development and resolution of HR business goals.
- Support HR Reporting and Labor Management strategy and key processes by ensuring HRIS systems are managed to provide highly reliable data.
- Generate advanced reports/queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Assists in development of ad hoc and standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Initiate system enhancements, including new functionality roll-outs and modifications of existing functionality and coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews and other post-implementation support.
- Communicate and present process changes, enhancements and modifications to management, peers, staff and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Incorporate " best practices" approaches to maximize the benefit of HCM system capabilities.
- Assists with overseeing system maintenance; assist in the review, testing and implementation of HCM system upgrades or patches.
- Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Document process and results. Conduct periodic audits of master data entry to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, functionality, and coordination of HCM, including troubleshooting and resolving issues. Act as a liaison for vendor interface issues.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HCM with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques.
- Provide backup support of processes; assist with security and table maintenance. Collaborate with managers regarding the proper security needed for creating/modifying security roles.
- Ensure roles are created properly and contain the proper access to HRIS systems and HR interface systems.
- Mentor HRIS team members to help them develop skills needed to succeed in their roles.
- Assist team members in gaining organizational perspective and understanding strategic requirements of various area of HR and the Medical Center as a whole.
- Serve as a system super user knowledgeable in one or more HRIS modules/functional areas and contribute to design and support processes for Lawson/Oracle HCM and Security.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or related field required (or a comparable level of education combined with experience is acceptable).
- Minimum of 5 years of functional/technical experience in HRIS or relevant HR Operations experience including a good understanding of HR Regulatory requirements required.
- Strong understanding of HR Processes and data requirements, including but not limited to Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management, Learning Management, Payroll and Time and Attendance.
- Healthcare industry with non-union and union environment experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, MS Project etc.) and other office related equipment required.
- Strong understanding and reports writing skills (such as Crystal Reports Writer, SQL, OBIEE, BI) required.
- HRIS Customer support including Helpdesk (Service Now Case Management System Preferred).
- Can do Lawson mass updates as required.
- Demonstrates a high level of subject matter expertise in functional area to bridge business requirements and EIS solutions; provide technical direction and ensure compliance (PI data confidentiality) with best practice solutions.
- Able to deal with diverse skill sets and personalities, functions well as a team player, earns the respect of end-users and EIS peers.
- Good oral, written and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.