Job Category: Cloud
Job Number: 19431
Senior Hardware Engineer
- Work with local and remote teams and suppliers to define product roadmap and program direction.
- Specify, design, and develop hardware solutions for server and rack design with OEM/ODM.
- Manage and monitor ODM through EVT, DVT and PVT development stages to ensure joint success. Ensure proper exit criteria set for each stage.
- Review schematic and board diagrams.
- Work with local engineering teams on hardware validation.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with end-to-end enabling, design, and deployment cycle of a product.
- 5+ years of industry experience
Skills & knowledge
- Hardware debugging experience.
- Deep knowledge on server components: CPUs, SSDs, GPUs and networking
- Deep knowledge on PCIe, PCIe Fabrics or Gen-Z.
- Open Compute or rack level design
- Understanding of relevant supplier offerings and overall supply chain
- Linux experience
- Bash / Python scripting
- C / C++ programming background