3100 Ocean Park Avenue
Job Category: SAP
Job Number: 19798
The Hyperion Analyst Developer will:
- Validate financial data to establish trust in the data in Hyperion Planning and Reporting applications
- Participate in all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance windows
- Respond to problem tickets from users to resolve application issues, assess business impact and priority
- Support Hyperion applications by resolving issues submitted by users and assist them with their questions
- Develop and/or modify Hyperion calculation scripts, business rules, Planning forms, SQL codes, automation packages, HPCM allocations.
- Create and/or modify data load rules and perform data loads and exports to assist with unscheduled data backups and/or restores
The Hyperion Analyst Developer will need to have an advanced level knowledge of Hyperion Planning, Essbase and Financial Reports, and a strong understanding of general business and accounting processes. The Hyperion Analyst Developer will have a passion to improve our users’ productivity while maintaining appropriate business compliance controls. The Hyperion Analyst Developer will be flexible in changing priorities and associated work activities to meet the changes in the business.
- Minimum of 8 years Information Systems experience.
- Minimum of 5 years hands on technical experience with Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Suite of products.
- Solid Experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Deployment of Hyperion Planning/Essbase 18.104.22.168, Profitability and Cost Management, Oracle Data Integrator, Financial Reports, Smart View.
- Strong technical skills including writing/creating calculation scripts, business rules, MAXL automation scripts, load rules, report scripts, web forms, financial reports, automation packages using ODI.
- Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
- Solid experience using MS Office with an expert level in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and personality — we serve users in many countries around the work and in every functional area - excellent verbal and written communication skills and versatile personality is required.
- A dedication for high quality service and end-product for our users.
- A desire to always look for alternative and better ways to solve problems and provide solutions.
- The ability to meet deadlines and prioritize competing deliverable.
- Hyperion Financial Management
- Hyperion Data Management
- Functional understanding of Accounting, Finance, and Planning & Budgeting
- Finance knowledge — background in Finance and an understanding of the B/S and P&L
- VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) knowledge for Excel to automate Essbase retrievals