1683 Walnut Grove Avenue
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Helpdesk Support
Job Number: 19413
IT Support Technician responds to and diagnoses problems through in-person, phone, email, and chat with PRG associates, ensuring satisfactory customer service. This position recognizes and researches problems and resolves basic problems while referring more complex problems to higher levels for satisfactory resolution. This position follows up to ensure timely resolution of all problems.
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through desktop support, phone, email, and chat with PRG associates, ensuring satisfactory customer service.
- Recognizes and researches problems and resolves basic problems while referring more complex problems to higher levels for satisfactory resolution.
- Documents all calls and actions taken using problem tracking software. Maintains data integrity through accuracy and thoroughness of incident data entry.
- Follows up on outstanding calls and open tickets to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Helps identify trends in the support calls.
- Prioritizes and escalates trouble tickets as appropriate.
- Strong Typing speed: 40 + WPM – 100 % accuracy
- 1+ years of relevant experience required
- A+ and N+ certification preferred
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience HIGHLY preferred