800 Corporate Pointe
Job Category: System Architect
Job Number: 20086
We are seeking a highly motivated Infrastructure Architect who is responsible for planning, designing, and implementing information systems and capabilities to support the company’ s enterprise infrastructure.
The position will be responsible for supporting both private & public cloud offerings, supporting legacy on-prem VMWare Microsoft/Linux tech stacks across 4 global private data centers in addition to mentoring other members of the team across many verticals within the IT organization.
- Provide design best practices and operational support for legacy on-prem platforms; VMware, Linux, & Microsoft environment.
- Document architectural standards and processes around those standards.
- Create standards and roadmaps in support of the Information Technology vision and strategy.
- Identify technology gaps, recommend architecture/product changes to increase stability and reliability
- Serve as technical expert for Information Systems Architecture, Power Design, Datacenter Management, and Office Buildouts, Hardware Specialist and Windows/Linux Server expert.
- Lead review of existing infrastructure monitoring tools and provide recommendations to enhance the proactive and predicative enterprise monitoring systems.
- Develop requirements and assist in the vetting of new technology platforms that can be used within the IT Infrastructure.
- Automate deployment processes using PowerShell, ARM, JSON, Python and scripting utilities.
- Architect and develop tools and solutions to integrate, automate, and orchestrate cloud operational needs.
- Develop and implement continuous integration process for Instances and Solutions.
- Provide third-level support and provide root cause analysis of issues.
- Create implementation guidelines and reusable design templates wherever possible.
- Provide mentoring through example and knowledge sharing.
- Assist with capacity planning.
• Windows OS, Linux/Unix OS, & VMWare
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Active Directory
• Network Security & knowledge of WAN and LAN technologies
• Database technologies SQL and NOSQL
• Scripting languages: PowerShell, JSON Java, and Python
• Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud automation
• Experience with cloud solutions in Azure or AWS
• Extensive practical knowledge of all layers of the OSI network model
• Project planning and management skills, including ability to identify and assess risk
• Must have good verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Must be able to work constructively in a team environment
• Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
• Strong customer and results orientation
• Ability to function as an effective team member
• Troubleshooting skills, problem solving and resolution (root cause identification)
• Experience with SAN, Backup & Storage technologies (Brocade, 3PAR, NetApp, etc.)
• Experience with F5 or Citrix load balancers
• Experience with Ansible Tower
• Experience SRE & CI/CD process
• 5 years of expert technical, functional & practical knowledge supporting VMWare, Microsoft, and Linux Server environments with emphasis on architecture and engineering
• 5 years developing automation and continuous integration processes.
• 5 years of Enterprise Hardware, Storage and Server capacity planning
• 5 years of experience in an enterprise IT environment, ideally multi-tenant, that includes administration, support and implementation of networked Windows and Linux server systems.
• 3 years designing and administrating various cloud platforms in a mid to large-scale environment.
• 3 years as a lead or management role
• 7 years of expert technical, functional & practical knowledge supporting VMWare, Microsoft, and Linux Server environments with emphasis on architecture and engineering
• 7 years developing automation and continuous integration processes.
• 7 years of Enterprise Hardware, Storage and Server capacity planning
• 7 years of experience in an enterprise IT environment, ideally multi-tenant, that includes administration, support and implementation of networked Windows and Linux server systems.
• 5 years designing and administrating various cloud platforms in a mid to large-scale environment
• 5 years as a lead or management role
• Extensive experience with conducting architecture reviews and assess impact of proposed systems and preparation of migration plans
• BA or BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• Advanced Technical Certifications: VMWare, Cisco, Microsoft, Citrix & Linux
• ITIL Foundation v3
• Azure or AWS certifications