Inpatient Clinical Applications Manager
The Inpatient Clinical Applications Manager leads staff and processes for all inpatient clinical documentation and surgical management design, development, testing, and implementation.
• Brings specific technical expertise to functions supervised.
• Responsible for staff supervision; participates in budget development and administration, short- and long-term planning, and quality assurance.
• Responsible for the overall service delivery for one or more IT functions and/or capabilities.
• Bachelor’ s Degree in related field or equivalent experience or certifications
• Minimum 5 years of managerial experience preferred.
• Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
• Cerner experience in PowerChart and Surgical Services strongly preferred in related field or equivalent experience or certifications