Application Development & Integration
• Responsible for identifying and documenting information technology design specifications based on analysis/assessment of user needs and generate need-gap analyses.
• Responsible to ensure data integrity, extraction, analyzing and transforming data.
• Understands the functional workflow and processes of the Departments he/she supports and maintains system functionality leveraging USC’ s various technologies including but not limited to Cerner Foreign Systems Interface, OpenView, OpenEngine, and Cloverleaf Integration Engine.
• Must Have: Cloverleaf, Cerner FSI, SQL, FHIR, API, HL7, Interface Development
o Cloverleaf Integration Suite: FHIR Bridge, Clinical Bridge, Advanced Security Server, API Gateway
o Cerner FSI: OpenEngine, OpenView, Ignite API, FHIR
o Languages/Standards: HL7, SQL, CCL
o This role should have attained Level II or higher certificate(s) in either/or Cerner/Cloverleaf certifications.
• Commons Functions/duties:
o Provide production support for the interfaces, including participation in a 24× 7 on-call support rotation
o Participate in production changes that may occur afterhours or on weekends.
o Participate in internal and external audits and facilitate responses to audit requests.
o Documents work and efforts in appropriate systems (e.g., help desk, change management, etc.)
o Works closely with assigned user communities to determine their needs and develops solutions utilizing or modifying existing system capabilities, investigating new product solutions or developing new system ideas.
o Elicit, document, manage and communicates business, functional and technical requirements.
o Documents project scope, business requirements, system requirements, design, process flow and other documentation.
o Builds, tests, implement, maintain and enhance processes and systems.
o Understands and documents key performance indicators
o Assess technical feasibility of proposed solutions, anticipates and mitigates technical challenges to meet requirements and needs
o Correlates processes, data models and key performance indicators to ensure end processes are effective, can be managed and measured
o Develops and implements comprehensive test plans to ensure that systems, processes and programs are tested and debugged.