909 North Sepulveda Blvd
Job Category: Web Designer
Job Number: 19039
Our client is seeking an Interaction Designer to create smart, customer-focused web and desktop applications while meeting business teams’ needs and collaborating with a team of passionate designers. The Interaction Designer will have the unique opportunity to lead the hands-on design and delivery for one of Internet Brand’ s verticals which attract millions of users each month throughout the company’ s family of over 300 websites.
- Design the usability, interaction flows, and UI architecture of new and existing applications.
- Create web designs/landing pages for lead generation and/or ecommerce websites.
- Drive business conversion through rapid UI/UX enhancements and A/B testing
- Develop scenarios, use cases and high-level requirements through market analysis, site metrics analysis and user feedback.
Requirements for the Role:
- 4+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, UX focused product manager or similar role.
- Bachelor' s degree in design, Fine Arts, human-computer interaction (HCI), Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proficient in developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, product use cases and prototypes for consumer facing desktop applications.
- Ability to write standards-compliant HTML/CSS, with familiarity in HTML5/CSS3.
- High levels of competence with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong understanding of browser strengths and limitations.
- Proficient in using prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, Balsamiq, InvisionApp).
- Self-motivated, ability to work w/ limited direction, detail-oriented and possess strong communication skills.