909 North Sepulveda Blvd
Job Category: Java
Job Number: 19463
Our client is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to work on systems supporting real-time daily operations for thousands of small businesses. Our client provides services used every day by consumers and small businesses. They are in middle of technology overhaul to move their monolithic java/jsp architecture to micro-services to enable them to deliver continuously. They believe in empowering developers to be responsible for producing high-quality code.
Qualifications for the Role:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- You like to develop, test, maintain, and support innovative software-as-a-service products.
- You are interested in designing the scalable, reliable and secure software architecture powering Demandforce’ s SaaS-based technology platform using a combination of Java, Node.JS and React.JS.
- You collaborate with peers, quality assurance engineers, and release engineering to ensure each release is successful.
- You like to work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle.
- You are not afraid of a large legacy codebase and are more than willing to contribute/improve the code over time.
- You are communicative with good sense of idealism and pragmatism.
- The idea of deploying continuously to a site that gets a ton of traffic is more exciting than scary.
- You’ re endlessly curious and thrive in an environment where you’ re continually learning and solving new problems.