2001 16th St.
Job Category: Java
Job Number: 19645
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop web services using one or more of the following JAVA/J2EE technologies Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security OAuth2, Spring Security, Spring REST, Spring LDAP, Spring Data, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP, Kafka, Zuul, Hysterix, Kibana, ELK (Elastic Search, Log stash, Kibana), Node.js, Angular/Typescript, Swagger.
- Collaborate with architecture, database development and database administration staff to establish and adhere to industry and enterprise best practices for application development, integration and optimization.
- Write and review technical specifications based on technical requirements and functional specifications. Collaborate with architecture and development staff to achieve approval and consensus of solution design presented in response to technical specifications written by analysts and other developers.
- Contribute to development and publication of release documentation and the development of code to facilitate the migration and conversion of data.
- Assist with select quality assurance tasks, including test data preparation, defect root cause analysis and production support
- Work within multiple software development life cycle (SDLC) models including Waterfall and Agile.
- Adhere to all HIPAA and SOX software development compliance policies and procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed.
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
- Expert knowledge of Java, DB2, SQL, Oracle, Spanner, Git, Docker, Jenkins
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competency in data structures, algorithms, databases, and object oriented software design
- 5+ years experience in application development and support using one or more of JAVA/J2EE technologies Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security OAuth2, Spring Security, Spring REST, Spring LDAP, Spring Data, JPA, Hibernate, Struts, JMS, SOAP, WSO2 ESB, Kafka, Zuul, Hysterix, Kibana, ELK (ElasticSearch, Log stash, Kibana), Swagger
- 5+ years experience in application development leveraging relational and OLTP database technologies such as DB2, Oracle 10g, SQL Server, Cassandra
- 5+ years experience using one or more of the following Java, Angular/Typescript, HTML, and CSS
- Hands on experience as a Java Developer with strong knowledge of Java 8, DevOps(using Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Docker)
- Strong communication, analytical and team skills
- 5+ years of experience working with relational databases (Oracle or MYSQL)
- Experience in designing and developing Multi-threaded high performance, highly scalable applications
- Experience with GitHub/BitBucket
- Experience Developing applications using Public/Private cloud platforms
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies such as SCRUM, RAD (Rapid Application Development) and Extreme Programming.
- Agile software development
Bachelor' s degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- TECHNICAL LEADERSHIP
- WEB SERVER