2207 Bridgepointe Pkwy
Job Category: Java
Job Number: 19793
If you are a strong developer with experience and interest in distributed systems and databases, performance and scalability, we would like to talk to you.
- BS or Master’ s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in developing business critical software using Enterprise Java/J2EE, Web Services, REST, JSON/XML, expert level of object oriented programming analysis and design
- 2+ years’ experience developing with AWS native services such as EC2, S3, Kinesis, Glue, Lambda and DynamoDB
- Experience developing applications on Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience with servlet containers (e.g., Tomcat), JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies
- Experience developing web services using JSON and XML
- Proficient in software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from scoping requirements to actual launch of project
- Possess deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with micro service architecture.
- Experience in requirements engineering, describing software product features, and technical designs.
- Experience with an e-commerce company or Payments software is a plus
- Experience in deploying, operating, and managing services in AWS or other cloud environment.
- Experience building high performance, active-active, linearly scalable production services (Enterprise Java/J2EE, or C++, Web Services, REST, SQL/NoSQL data layers)