? Required Experience:
• Minimum 2-3 years programming experience.
• Minimum 2-3 years working with HTML and CSS frameworks
• Experience in an Agile / SCRUM development environment.
• Experience with rapid prototyping.
• Production experience in developing tools toward automating Media Post Production workflows a plus.
• Experience with Meteor a plus.
• Experience with MongoDB a plus.
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Bootstrap or AngularJS
• Experience with AWS or other Cloud technologies.
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) a plus.
• Experience working with portal frameworks, digital asset management systems, and web content management systems a plus.
• Familiarity with Video Processing, Audio and Video codecs, and Transcoding Systems a plus.
? Required Knowledge:
• Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Good knowledge of NodeJS.
• Good knowledge of MongoDB.
• Good understanding of multithreading, data structures and design patterns.
• Good understanding of web service integration (example: REST and SOAP XML).
• Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
• Good knowledge of JSON.
• Good understanding of SQL.
? Optional Knowledge
• Good understanding of UML a plus.
• Good understanding of scripting languages (examples: Python, Perl, Bash) a plus.
• Good knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) a plus.
• Self-motivated with clear communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Has the ability to manage a diversified workload with strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, clients and other IT personnel.
• Ability to write and present effective materials, including wireframes, technical diagrams, and flowcharts.
Develops, maintains supports and troubleshoots applications geared toward automating the Media Post Production Pipeline, and helps develop and enhance the Media Asset Management layer.
Administers security and actively participates in all application upgrades.
Works as a member of a cross-functional, integrated production support team.
Serves as a key member of application development and upgrade teams.
1) Design, Development and Architecture
? Designs, develops, documents and maintains application code
? Conducts unit and system tests for new and/or modified programs.
? Applies structured analysis, design and programming techniques with proficiency.
2) Technology Reviews
? Researches and reviews new software, operating system and 3rd party technologies.
? Evaluates new technologies against competitors and validate the usability of the technology.
? Works closely with Production Systems Engineering to establish and audit system and directory service security.
? Works closely with other Software Engineers to provide a secure application environment.
4) Project Support
? Works closely with other Software Engineers to deliver creative solutions to complex technology challenges and business requirements.
? Ensures infrastructure standards and best practices are followed.
5) Production Support