811 W. 7th Street,
Job Category: Node.JS
Job Number: 19973
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
What you’ ll be doing:
Skills and tools we use - nice to have:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- API design experience
- Strong understanding of systems using real time interactions (websockets, long-polling, server sent events)
- Experience in working on integrations with third party APIs/SDKs such as Sendgrid, Active Directory / Outlook, OAuth, Google SDKs
- Practice of development of public facing REST APIs
- Experience providing JSON-based RESTful web services.
- Strong knowledge of GitHub code repository management, Continuous Integration would be plus point.
- Experience with Relational Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Redis, Couch DB.
- Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus: AWS, Security and data privacy, PaaS, SaaS, Docker, Microservices