3301 Exposition Blvd
Santa Monica or Westlake Village,
Job Number: 19529
Lead Engineer, Software
As a Lead Engineer, Software, you will drive cutting-edge solutions to our expanding business needs. We need an individual that can develop in collaboration with partners to provide technical expertise.
The ideal Lead Engineer will be a cross-platform Technology Expert who thrives on successfully delivering state of the art engineering projects. The ideal candidate will have established a reputation of delivering high-quality and highly sustainable software engineering products on time.
- 8+ years working with software engineering teams in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Expert level experience in working with front-end technologies; including React, npm, gulp, SCSS, etc.
- Hands on troubleshooting experience
- Working experience designing and constructing RESTful web services and applications for a cloud-based, scalable infrastructure
- Demonstrated agile delivery expertise with particular excellence in estimation and planning
- Expertise in developing and delivering scalable and reusable solutions.
- Node experience desired.
- Expertise in working with cloud solutions such as Amazon AWS desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated attitude, and willing to take initiative
- High interest in technology and continuous learning
- Experience working with external personnel and vendors
- Ability to collaborate with engineering teams across the organization to establish, enforce and maintain engineering standards and best practices.
- Ability to mentor Junior developers and monitor overall code quality. Sets standards and expectations for team.
- Maintain GitFlow workflow.
- Admin GitHub repositories.
- Comfortable coaching team members.
- Provides technical leadership to the team.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience