* A Masters Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or related field.
* 6+ years of machine learning experience in related industry.
* 3+ years of people management experience
* Proficient in at least one of the common programming languages, e.g., Python or Java.
* Familiar with large scale data processing technology such as Hadoop and Spark.
* PhD degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or related field.
* Experience with delivering large scale solutions with tight latency constraints from research to final product implementation.
* Experience working with customer facing problems.
* Previous experience with search engines, digital ads, and/or machine learning platform is a plus.
* Experience with at least one big data technology such as AWS, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Pig, Apache Hive, Apache Lucene/SOLR or Apache Storm/Samza.
* Strong technical skills and has hands-on experience with the latest ML frameworks.
* Experience managing teams with both software engineers and applied scientists.
* Experience in building and maintaining mission-critical services.
* The ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
* A proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.