10202 W Washington Blvd.
Job Category: Manager
Job Number: 19826
Manager, Business Relationship Management - Corporate IT
- Provide project management coordination, support and assistance in all aspects of the project
- Plan, direct and manage project execution, monitor and control project work
- Solicit and elaborate requirements from business stakeholders.
- Support the team in creation of business and functional requirement documents and/or user stories
- Build complex workflows and diagrams to depict business and system processes.
- Assist in the creation acceptance criteria, test scenarios, and test cases.
- Plan and Conduct Testing processes.
- Create user guides and training documentation.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in IT or related technical professions
- Understanding of Governance, Risks, and Compliance frameworks
- Experience with Information Security Applications/Tools (such as McAfee, Qualys, Splunk, etc)
- Understanding of Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Agile/Scrum Experience
- JIRA Experience
- Previous Entertainment Industry Work Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Computer Science or related Information Technology degree preferred