• Develop and maintain Marketing’ s roadmap for campaign capability spanning digital channels (e.g. emails, SMS, push, in-app), automation, personalization, and ad hoc and trigger campaigning across various lifecycle campaign types (lead gen, retargeting, onboarding, retention, winback).
• Develop business cases in support of new capabilities and secure approvals.
• Project manage implementation of all ehancements and fixes, including identifying and mitigating risks and managing status and holding team members accountable for delivery.
• Coordinate with Marketing team and cross functional teams to ensure effective rollouts of new CRM capabilities and technology through definition of process, requirements/use case scenarios and performing business acceptance testing.
• Monitor and ensure marketing technology platform stability and usability; identify business-impacting issues and serve as primary interface to Marketing Operations stakeholders on platform status, issues, impacts, and ETA' s on fixes
• Maintain robust documentation on system capabilities, known issues and the intuition underlying configuration choices (tradeoffs and consequences)
• Develop and manage scorecards on systems performance (uptime, ticket resolution SLA, etc)
• 5+ years experience working in either Marketing or IT/Product roles re: developing and delivering requirements for MarTech applications.
• 3+ years of project management experience including experience using JIRA to manage and track tickets
• Prior experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget, Localytics or other push notification platforms.
• A passion for and understanding of both the marketing and technology sides of MarTech: the applications and “ why”, ability to develop use cases understood by both Marketing and Tech partners, the underlying technology “ how”.
• Proven track record of developing and prioritizing marketing requirements and managing delivery against them.
• Prior experience working in an Agile development model for development and delivery
• Disciplined, analytical but creative thinker and problem solver
• Strong attention to detail, strong ability to complete work under pressure on tight deadlines, logical thinking, curious, self motivated
• Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to present complex data, influence others and build relationships.
• Positive attitude and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
• A Bachelor’ s degree required.