15910 Ventura Boulevard
Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 19834
Marketing Communications Manager
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for developing and conveying the voice of the company, both internally and externally, and ensuring the overall effectiveness, compliance and quality of creative projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day production and timely delivery of MarCom creative works
- Accountable for the effectiveness of marketing projects for all audiences (e.g., consumer, business, employees)
- Develop high-quality, accurate and compelling content through a variety of mediums including print, digital, email, web, and text
- Ensure conformity company-wide to the brand look, tone, and feel. Standardize content across platforms and media.
- Develop an internal communications program that conveys the company culture and objectives
- Principal copywriter, responsible for crafting quality scripts, articles, press releases, and blogs
- Understand and optimize all communication touchpoints with the customer
- Cultivate campaigns to achieve company objectives; back up work with key metrics
- Enable the success of partner programs through tailored campaigns and creatives
- Maintain constant attention to regulatory and corporate guidelines, gain buy in and approvals where needed from key stakeholders, including legal, and provide final quality assurance on creative projects.
- Work with remote contractors and vendors for promotional items, print production, graphic design, etc.
- Must be self-reliant and able to own creative projects and timelines from start-to-finish
- Ability to distill succinct messaging from complex and sometimes undeveloped concepts
- Must have great creative energy and the ability to distinguish nuanced scenarios
- Excellent multi-tasking, decision-making and organizational skills
- Experience with writing in AP style and varying tones based on audience
- Possess a great deal of independence, initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to manage numerous competing and shifting priorities, and allocate time wisely
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables
- Bachelor’ s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing and/or communications related role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with agile project management and project tracking software such as JIRA
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Financial services industry experience a plus.