1444 South Alameda Street
Job Category: Network Administrator
Job Number: 20096
The Computer Operator is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of information in and through all computer systems. This involves running system utilities and programs, printing, monitoring, and problem solving to minimize downtime and maximize systems availability.
- Provide accurate and timely processing of information.
- Follow established work schedules and procedures.
- Update and maintain documentation that is missing or outdated.
- Understand how each procedure or job interacts with other jobs and systems.
- Maintain daily log of all incidents that occur and include on turn-over.
- Resolve problems in a timely manner. Print and distribute all reports before the predetermined time.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Monitor all systems and processes.
- Understand all emergency procedures and policies.
- Monitor systems to ensure timely and proper completion. Monitor the inventory of supplies used by operations and maintain paper levels.
- Provide professional support.
- Log all calls into Service Center database.
- Understand escalation procedures as well as which problems require immediate escalation. Maintain high degree of customer support. Provide additional support and coverage when Operations is understaffed.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE:
- EDUCATION: Associate Degree
- YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 0-2 Years