8465 Gran Vista Dr
Job Category: COO
Job Number: 18971
The mission of the job of Operations Manager/Sr. Operations Manager is to contribute to the overall client satisfaction, retention and account profitability objectives by ensuring the operational performance standards for each assigned account are met and enhanced for our client’ s company.
Typically Reports To: Director or VP Operations
Typical Reports: Team Leaders and Account Trainers
- Provides day-to-day leadership, coaching and development to direct reports.
- Reviews operating statistics regularly to ensure client and company goals are being met in areas of service quality and timeliness. Typical areas of focus include: quality monitoring scores, customer satisfaction, account notations, call handle times, abandon rates and service levels.
- Identifies areas of process improvement and works effectively within the organization to implement resolutions on a timely basis. Areas for improvement should be targeted at increasing client satisfaction and/or company profitability.
- Oversees necessary enhancements to client programs or servicing therein. This may include areas such as staffing, training, attendance and quality.
- Works closely with Account Management and Workforce Management to optimize staffing to achieve proper balancing of client servicing objectives and company profitability.
- Responsible for service quality for all work performed by his/ her employees. Ensures quality evaluations are being properly conducted.
- Participates in client visits and roundtables to provide input on program performance or new programs being offered.
- Coordinates with other Operation Managers to balance needs of individual team with needs of entire organization.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- BA/BS in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to make complex decisions and solve problems for call center processes using qualitative, quantitative, and financial data, while considering impact of decision on others
- Proven ability to delegate and manage workloads and projects across functions within the company
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to include presentation ability and interaction with wide variety of internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically improve and/or transform processes across functions within the company
- Demonstrated ability to manage a budget
- Demonstrated ability to strategically lead, motivate, and develop work team towards improved performance
- Intermediate knowledge of PC applications for word processing, spreadsheet, presentations, etc.
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experience, including 3 years in management
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications and call center management systems and terminology