3100 Ocean Park Avenue
Job Category: Oracle Developer
Job Number: 19797
- Design, build, customize and support Oracle EBS for Finance and Sales & Supply Chain modules, troubleshooting, identifying issues, performing root cause analysis, documenting and providing the best solution to the problem.
- Build custom solutions (RICEWF) including but not limited to Reports, Interfaces, conversions, extensions, Workflows, OAF extensions/customizations and personalizations per Oracle’ s Recommended Standards.
- Follow Development Standards and Processes.
- Review requirements document, propose and design solutions; create technical design, deployment and other required documents per Standards and Processes.
- Production support, documentation and deliver onto ad-hoc requests.
- Provide regular status updates.
- Support business continuity.
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed.
- Setups and configurations as needed for development and support activities.
- Ability to work well with multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’ s degree; Master’ s in computer science or related technical field (or equivalent experience) preferred
- 5+ years professional experience, minimum 3+ years of development and support experience with excellent problem-solving skills on Oracle EBS R12 environment.
- Excellent working experience in designing, building, customizing and supporting RICEWF objects for Oracle EBS R12.
- Experienced in integrating Oracle EBS with ancillary/Third-party systems. Working knowledge of any middleware (preferably TIBCO) for Integrations is a plus.
- Good Technical skills in Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, Reports, Forms, XML/BI Publisher, JDeveloper, OAF Customizations, Extensions, Workflows, ISG and other tool sets needed to support Oracle EBS are must to have.
- Techno-Functional knowledge in following areas are required- Oracle Financials, Sales and Supply Chain modules.
- Working knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment with varying skill set levels.
- Ability to effectively work within a geographically diverse team.
- Independent, proactive, self-driven individual.
- Excellent analytical ability and critical thinking skills.
- Zeal to quickly learn and adapt to other technologies; self-driven, self-learner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.