909 North Sepulveda Blvd
Job Category: PHP
Job Number: 19033
Our client is currently seeking a Senior PHP Developer to help shape the development of the company’ s engineering team. As a Senior PHP Developer, you will be a key member of our top-shelf engineering team with lots of growth potential. You will be joining a team committed to working on high quality code and will work closely with the product team to develop new features for their platform.
Qualifications for the Role
- In depth knowledge (5+ years of experience) in LAMP technology.
- Technical proficiency required with the following: Linux, Apache/NGINX web servers, PHP, PostgreSQL, MySQL/Maria DB database design/administration.
- Web service integration using technologies such as REST, XML, SOAP.
- AJAX application including parsing and rendering JSON and XML.
- Leadership skills; experience mentoring and leading other developers.
- Experience in full life cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation.
- Familiarity with process modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of code and release management.
- Strong creative problem-solving ability.
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively with a distributed team (local & offshore).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge with Front-end Technologies: Frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue.js; Tools such as Webpack, Yarn, Gulp.
- Knowledge with Scrum, Kanban, or other agile methodologies.
- Can collaborate with engineering teams in multiple locations.
- Experience with Systems integration.
- Experience with Distributed systems.
- Knowledge/experience with Service oriented architecture.
- Knowledge with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Experience with Unit testing.
- Experience with Load testing.
- Working Knowledge with Page load optimization.
- Working knowledge with Responsive design.