6325 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 100
Job Category: PHP
Job Number: 19981
What You Will Do...
- Ensure software development methods utilize best practices and maintain high quality, security, and performance.
- Protects intellectual property and source code and adheres to company source code management processes and procedures.
- Identifies architect solutions making use of relevant Open Source technologies
- Actively participates in Agile processes to provide feedback to improve team delivery and performance
- Meets deadlines and ensure quality and security is of high standards
- Help maintain a culture whereby optimum quality and performance is delivered.
- Supports colleagues within the Technology team, be a part of a department culture that fosters a multi-skilled environment
Does This Sound Like You?...
- 4+ years of experience as PHP Developer (Laravel framework)
- 3+ years of experience on a Development team within an Agile environment
- 2+ years working on Linux platforms
- 1+ years of relational database experience including schema design and SQL
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID design principles
- Understands REST architectural style
- Experience in writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests
- Capable of implementing complex solutions from architectural diagrams and documentation