100 N Sepulveda Blvd, 12th Floor
Job Category: PM
Job Number: 19205
The Senior IT Project Manager within the Corporate Program Management group will plan and coordinate all aspects of projects from discovery to delivery. The successful candidate will develop detailed project plans and manage all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control processes, resolution of issues and risks, testing, documentation, training, and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Able to manage a variety of business and IT projects simultaneously (up to 5+ projects), transformational in nature, as well as functional.
- Schedule and conduct internal and customer facing project kick-off, as well as the management of these projects through the full software life cycle and including post launch, and future phases of projects.
- Manage the resource allocations and ongoing resource management throughout the implementation plan, as needed to achieve project goals within deadlines and budgets
- Collaborate and manage multiple internal and external partners
- Design, develop and maintain project implementation schedule, project financials and RAID log
- Maintain project information using Confluence and JIRA and develop needed dashboards to present to Senior C-level stakeholders, as well as board members.
- Coordinate and conduct regular project status meetings, provide proper summary reports, presentations and monitor budget, analyze variances for the programs.
- Support all stakeholders and help manage the company portfolio as well as internal IT needs.
- Draft and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentation, and presentations
- Effectively communicate timely status updates on projects to senior leadership including project roadblocks in order to avoid timeline, cost and quality slippage while meeting customers’ expectations
- Perform Risk Management; evaluating impact and planning response strategies
- Develop communication plans, implementation plans and training plans
- Facilitate acceptance of project deliverables and administrative closure of the project
- Conduct project postmortems and implement recommendation reports
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering
- MBA preferred
- PMP Certification a Plus
- At least 10 to 15 years of project management experience and cross-functional leadership
- At least 3 years Agile, SCRUM or waterfall/agile hybrid experience, Certified Scrum Master a plus
- Proficient facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Expert knowledge of project management best practices (ITIL Certification a Plus)
- Strong leadership skills and high-performance team management expertise
- Analytical, financial, negotiation and excellent presentation & communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of software development procedures and tools
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Advanced proficiency in Atlassian tools such as Confluence, Jira