2201 Park Place, Suite 102
Job Category: PM
Job Number: 19192
As a Technical Project Manager for Prosum, you will engage with multiple clients to identify, assess and deliver high quality consulting solutions that align with Prosum’ s business strategy and objectives. You have day-to-day responsibility for managing complex Microsoft focused programs and projects to completion.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Program/Project Management and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Identify, assess, communicate, and mitigate risks and issues as they arise.
- Manage both internal and client-side project resource to execute, manage and control projects successfully.
- Drive identification of requirements across business units.
- Provide strategic insights to define and improve product features, business analytics and monitoring tools by working closely with Product Management and Architect teams.
- Provide technical leadership to the team, and drive closure of technical issues by working with front/backend and partner engineers.
- Communicate directly with executive management team to share program/project status, and to escalate risks and issues as needed to endure visibility, ownership, and timely resolution.
- Develop Project Management best practices and champion process improvement initiatives across the organization.
Qualifications for the Role:
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field (e.g., computer science, electrical engineering, information systems, etc.), or equivalent.
- 5+ years full life-cycle consulting program/project experience managing large scale programs that span across Product Management, Business, Marketing, and Third-Party partners.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- 3+ year’ s Microsoft technologies experience with delivering and launching software for web, mobile or desktop.
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership, and proactive can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’ s degree in a technical field (e.g., computer science, electrical engineering, information systems, etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Azure and System Center related products is a big plus
- Drive large scale projects that have high visibility and impact to the organization.
- Proficient in presenting to and persuading at the Senior Director and Vice-Presidential level.
- Ability to travel based on client location and requirements.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- Experience with enterprise security regulations like ITAR, ISO, GDPR, FedRamp is a plus.