7600 East Orchard Road, Suite 270N 158 Inverness Dr West APT A30
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Sales
Job Number: 20020
The Pre Sales Specialist is responsible for assisting the client’ s Sales department by completing data entry work required to quote and order services for new and existing clients of the company. The Pre Sales Specialist will work with their assigned sales team to format spreadsheets for data upload into the company’ s system, CMD, or will individually enter requests for quotes or orders and interface with the appropriate back office organizations to ensure requests are processed with speed and accuracy. The Pre Sales Specialist will also attend Sales VPs staff meetings and conduct periodic training for new sales representatives.
The Specialist will communicate with the sales team throughout the process, reviewing resulting information provided for client quotes, making secondary requests as necessary to improve pricing available to the client, formatting quotes for client delivery, producing order documents, uploading client signatures, etc.
This role is fast paced and attention to detail is critical.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Entry of new quote requests or upload of large client projects, formatting of spreadsheets to prepare for upload
- Creation of customer facing quote documents
• Conversion of quotes to orders, completion of order entry process
• Entry of disconnect orders
• Document and clearly communicate daily progress
• Document and effectively communicate challenges preventing appropriate progress
• Preparation of bulk order submission files
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Possess and have demonstrated proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office and use of a CRM system?
- Working knowledge of the Internet and web site navigation
- Have earned a minimum of a High School Diploma, College degree preferred?
• Be able to multi-task and prioritize the duties required
- Experience working in an Order or Data Entry capacity
- Telecommunications or technical product experience
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication skills.? Customer Service - Responds promptly to Sales’ needs; Solicits feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for assistance; Meets commitments
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events