10202 W Washington Blvd.
Job Category: Product Manager
Job Number: 19328
Position Overview: Senior Product Manager, Games
As a product visionary & leader this person will work closely with embedded Analysts, PMs, Game Designers, UI/UX Designers, and Live Ops Managers to create outstanding game experiences that optimize franchise retention and monetization metrics. The Senior PM will report and recommend across the games portfolio, interacting with all the partner studios and functional experts to drive business impact throughout new and existing titles. Specifically tasked with improving game performance and monetization, the role involves synthesizing insights from product analysis, industry competition, promoting features and best processes, driving adoption across the portfolio, and reporting back to the business.
A successful candidate has a passion for evidence-based product & business analysis, embraces being held to the highest standard of accountability, and can quickly become a trusted partner.
- Track and report on retention, monetization and progress against budget across the portfolio of games
- Analyze a variety of game features and systems such as live ops events, sales & offers, storefront design, tutorials, level progression, ad placements, and marketing strategies
- Synthesize insights from internal and external intelligence sources to establish actionable requirements for product implementation
- Operationalize insights by partnering closely with studios to capitalize on high-value growth opportunities
- Create and track A/B tests to maximize KPIs on individual games and across entire portfolio.
- Attribute business impact through regular measurement and reporting of best practice adoption
- Inform product strategy across the portfolio, effecting change to drive economies of scope/scale
- Maintain a centralized library of data, analysis, and requirements as a resource for the team
- Raise visibility of insights & requirements by contributing to regular team communications
- 3-5 years of experience managing or analyzing top grossing free-to-play mobile games
- Experience synthesizing quantitative product analysis with other sources of business insights
- Self-starter who can work autonomously and take ownership
- Expert written and verbal communicator
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills; Tableau experience and ability to write queries for SQL database preferred
- Can organize, clarify, and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately
- Familiarity with App Annie, Sensor Tower or similar analytics services
- MBA or Graduate Degree in Economics or Mathematics preferred.