600 Wilshire Blv., Suite 700
Job Category: Product Manager
Job Number: 19757
Senior Product Manager
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a highly technical Senior Product Manager for the Product Management team to contribute to the vision, the roadmap and the feature definition of our products to drive value to both our customers.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Working cross-functionally, define and drive enhancements to our offerings
- Evaluate and prioritize new product ideas/suggestions; develop and maintain portions of the overall product roadmap and strategy.
- Develop and review product specifications and requirements;
- Work with third party vendors to evaluate potential partnerships, review APIs and assess the level of effort for potential integrations into our platform
- Work with engineering to define and prioritize features and requirements.
- Manage the agile development/scrum process, including driving grooming and backlog management.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company' s product to competitors' products.
- Work with sales and operations to ensure that customer needs are being met and new feature requests are properly prioritized and resourced.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor’ s degree (MBA preferred)
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Cross functional team management
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Prior technical background, with experience in SaaS, IOT/Mobile, Hardware, and Software development is a plus
- Vendor management experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong understanding of user experience and design principles
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Product managers who started out as software developers highly encouraged to apply!