Successful candidates will combine analytical skills with strong user experience design skills and instincts. They will balance a bias to action with a thoughtfulness that underpins good decisions. They will build consensus, but not at the expense of speedy decision-making and execution. They will participate in designing resilient processes and procedures, and be comfortable setting them aside in cases where a job just must get done.
- Understand user needs through research, testing, surveys, data analysis, and use of existing products.
- Understand competitors and market dynamics to uniquely position products.
- Interface with business, content and support teams to identify product goals, define metrics that inform the success of products, and align product objectives with both operational strengths and user needs.
- Create and maintain product use cases, requirements, and wireframes.
- Work with engineering teams to prioritize features, build a product roadmap, and create actionable requirements.
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to drive and execute SEO strategy.
- BA/BS required, HCI, Computer Science, or MBA a plus.
- 5+ years experience launching successful consumer products for desktop and mobile.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong sense of user-centered design and well-implemented user experiences.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research, and survey methods.