3250 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 401
Job Category: Product Manager
Job Number: 19761
A Product Owner for the Service Delivery Team is an experienced Operations Project Manager with 5+ years of eDiscovery experience, whose primary responsibility is to work with leadership and stakeholders across the company to define the features and functionality of internally developed tools and solutions. Product owners lead efforts to translate the vision to the development team for production and deployment.
- Lead product definition and prioritization by collaborating with stakeholders, developers, and internal or external customers.
- Facilitate agile development ceremonies including sprint planning, backlog maintenance, product demonstrations and retrospectives.
- Develop and validate user stories for the product.
- Maintain feature backlog and life cycle of features from inception to completion.
- Develop wireframe diagrams, interaction diagrams, mockups/demos, etc.
- Understand and articulate to developers the business case for the product/solution in the context of eDiscovery.
- Assist with developing/clarifying business case for and prioritization of features and enhancements
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Follow/Develop methods to monitor progress.
- Report on project progress, escalate issues responsibly and completely.
- Adhere to a defined, agreed upon project management methodology.
- Set and meet realistic deadlines; forecast change and communicate current and projected issues. (level appropriate) present verbal and written reports of plans, issues, and resolutions as required.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE)
- eDiscovery experience highly valued
- Minimum 3 years Product Owner experience
- Minimum 5 years of increasingly responsible experience, including project management
- Ability to distinguish presented user requests from the underlying needs
- Ability to distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Experience using Agile project management practices (Scrum, Kanban); Scrum Certification valued
- Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes
- Demonstrated aptitude for effective collaboration and leadership, outstanding facilitation skills
- Proactively engages present and future stakeholders in design, priority setting, and implementation
- Builds coalitions among the various stakeholders; negotiates authority to move the project forward
- Creates a sense of belonging and ownership among team members
- Strong customer service, followup, and problem? solving skills
- Ability to deliver in a fastpaced team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work extended hours as needed