2950 N. Hollywood Way
Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 19284
CTO Executive Assistant and Project Coordinator Office of the CTO:
Enhances executive' s and the office of the CTO’ s effectiveness by providing information management support.
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive' s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive' s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Helps drive team productivity by arranging corporate events to take place outside of the work place such as team building offsites, key summits with strategic vendors and staff appreciation events.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive' s absence as required; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Maintains customer and employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures completed and/or handed off technology executive projects by assigning work to clerical staff and others; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by ensuring his/hers and key executive loose collateral is handled per company security policies and procedures.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plans Executive travel and ensures all arrangements are made in compliance to guidelines and convenience.
- Acts as a Chief of Staff to ensure coordination amongst key technology leaders.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with ability to become familiar with company specific tools and software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor with a ‘ can do’ attitude