Project Execution and Leadership responsibilities:
Consult with Senior Business Management to define the approach, success metrics and scope of each assigned project. Develop comprehensive plans, including the work schedule and resources needed to successfully deliver a solution that meets the stated business objectives. Own project communication, including effectively summarizing many project activities into succinct and key items for status and progress reporting, and communicating changes in schedule, budget or scope, and issue resolution and decisions. Facilitate meetings and discussions with business and IT leadership and executives.
• Manage multiple projects of medium-to-large size simultaneously, and their respective project teams of varying sizes, complexity and backgrounds.
• Establish and maintain project plans, project status reports, generate risk assessments, escalate issues, and facilitate project review presentations.
• Facilitate meetings related to the project.
Strong Microsoft Project skills. Self-starter and ability work independently with minimal direction.
• 10 years progressive experience in business, systems and/or process analysis, with at least 4 years of project management experience.
• Bachelor’ s degree in related field or equivalent work experience. PMP certifications highly preferred.
• Demonstrated project management skills, techniques & methodology.
• Highly skilled in MS productivity tools, including MS Project, SharePoint, PowerPoint & Visio.
• Must be a self-starter, have demonstrated experience in a lead role, be well-organized, effectively managing their time and be a strong team player who can adapt rapidly to new developments and changing priorities.