24305 Town Center Drive
Job Category: PM
Job Number: 18950
Our client is urgently seeking for a Project Manager – Infrastructure. The role sits within the company’ s " IT New Builds" Department - Team handles anything related to the building of a new cruise ship, with a wide variety of projects including: upgrades, installs, refreshes, and new builds. The person selected for this role will be focused on networking related projects for the company. Specific tasks for the role: Tracking milestones, network builds or network related projects is key. The ideal candidate for this role must have the following qualifications/qualities:
- With a hands-on infrastructure background ideally focused on networking, and who has grown into a PM role
- Will be viewed as the expert for the infrastructure projects and must be able to roll up their sleeves when necessary (no egos)
- Experience/knowledge with WIFI specifically is a nice plus.
- Experience/knowledge with budget management or oversight is nice to have
- Has experience/know with being involved in a planning phase (strategic planning)
- Relationship building between cross-functional teams with various stakeholders so good communication skills is a must for this role
- Culture fit important – needs to be open and flexible. Does not want a “ my way or highway” attitude.