10202 W Washington Blvd.
Contract To Hire
Job Category: PM
Job Number: 19210
Our client is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for the oversight of the Enterprise Drupal Platform at their company; working with internal resources, company clients and external vendors. The candidate selected for this role should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience at a Project Manager role, preferably in a fast-paced technical consulting or software development environment
- Experience working within Drupal CMS, Acquia Cloud and other open source technologies
- Strong track record of successfully managing multiple concurrent complex projects delivering on schedule, on budget and with high quality
- Able to drive alignment
- Proactively manage and communicate project risks
- Agile Project Management Coach
- Solid understanding of project management including Agile (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), Waterfall, and Agile Hybrid methodologies.
- Solid understanding of SDLC best practices
- Solid understanding of QA best practices (functional and automated)
- Solid understanding of release management
- Experience with JIRA or other project management software management tools
- Excellent organizational, written and communications skills
- Proven team-building skills
- Experience in strategic project-level planning and execution
- Education: BA/BS required.
Training: Project management certifications are a plus. (CSM, CSPO, ACP, PMP, SAFe, etc.)