10202 W Washington Blvd.
Job Category: QA
Job Number: 19447
QA Automation Engineer needed to join a fast-paced Scrum Agile project to write and execute automation tests. The duties and responsibilities will include building/grooming/maintaining a comprehensive regression test suite, in addition to testing ongoing changes/enhancements to the application. This position will entail developing, executing, and reporting on automated tests in addition to working closely with the manual functional QA team and other offshore and non-functional testers.
- Experience on Java/Python or other object-oriented programming language
- Good knowledge of element locators and web driver methods.
- Experience in automation using Selenium WebDriver or any other tool.
- Good to have experience of writing scripts in Robot Framework, using different Robot Framework keywords and building custom functions
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Prior implementation of test automation frameworks
- Analytical problem-solving skills and passion for quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable w/ Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Implemented end to end CI/CD model using Jenkins/Jira
- Knowledge of web services and APIs testing
- Good to have experience on iOS and Android mobile automation testing using Appium
- Create and execute test scripts to ensure regression testing can be completed thoroughly & efficiently
- Plans and executes test cases and performs ad-hoc testing where necessary and issues detailed defect reports
- Test Effort Estimation
- Test Strategy/Approach Development (including Test Techniques and Non-Functional Test needs)
- Test Project Coordination
- Test Environment Coordination
- Test Cases/Steps and Script Development
- Test Data Identification
- Test Execution * Effective Bug Reporting
- Test Results Reporting
- Test Coverage Tracking
- Automated Smoke Test Development, Execution, and Maintenance
- Automated Regression Test Development, Execution, and Maintenance
- Lear and implement new technologies to improve automation testing services