1655 Ruben M Torres Blvd
Job Category: QA
Job Number: 19348
Reporting to the CTO, the QA Manager will build a modern, innovative QA team from the ground up including designing the QA environment architecture within Azure DevTest Labs, selecting tools and methodologies, developing comprehensive metrics to drive continuous improvement, and putting in place highly automated testing for a complex SaaS application. The QA manager will need to hire and lead staff as well as play a hands-on role. They will participate in product design from early in the lifecycle to ensure that quality is designed in from the beginning. The QA Manager will ensure the quality standards of client are met on each new product & product enhancement.
The QA Manager will put a heavy emphasis on testing automation to reduce the amount of manual effort it takes to release product enhancements. The QA Manager must be strong willed and enforce a strict, documented quality checkpoint before any production deployments are approved.
Seeking a QA Manager with these previous experiences and capabilities
- Experience with testing automation
- Experience with bug tracking software
- Experience creating and executing test plans
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Eye for details
- Analytical thinking
- The ideal candidate will have both a development and QA testing background.
- Bachelor’ s or Associate’ s degree with experience in the field
- At least 5 years of experience in unit tests and/or functional testing
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a QA team
- Advanced knowledge of performance testing concepts and the type of tests (load, endurance, stress, failover)
- Knowledge of Soap or Rest APIs
- Knowledge of Selenium or equivalent
- Knowledge of VSTS/Team Foundation Server for test case, defect management