3840 Kilroy Airport Way
Job Category: SAP
Job Number: 18225
Our client is looking for a Project Leader to lead the company’ s SAP Materials Management (Procure to Pay) process track team globally. The person selected for this role will lead new Project initiatives and provide effective and efficient support to existing solutions across the company’ s Americas region. This is a great opportunity to work on the latest technology platforms and expand to industry valued Business Intelligence and other logistics, GTS or supply chain management solution areas. It is also an opportunity for those professionals looking for career stability and growth within an organization.
As SAP MM Project Leader, you will be responsible for leading project implementation and ongoing support of SAP solutions according to specifications and schedules while meeting quality requirements. Through your contributions as a Project Leader, you will have a key impact on the success of your team’ s performance and for each of the company’ s projects.
Requirements for the Role:
- Have more than 12 years of SAP experience in the core module of specialization and 5 to 8 years of domain experience.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience as an SAP Systems Lead managing small teams
- Must have hands-on SAP implementation lead experience in multiple Projects with strong knowledge in design, architecting solutions in SAP Materials Management/Logistics Execution (primarily Planning, procurement, inventory management, Valuation, Delivery processing, Shipment processing/Shipment cost processing), GTS (Import processing)
- Have demonstrated experienced as a key contributor to multiple end-to-end SAP implementation projects. Can demonstrate great determination in bringing a solution from conception through realization with great tact and management leading to effective deployment/roll-out of the same across the organization.
- Should have experience in leading team in Production support environment highly focused towards meeting SLAs and ensuring utmost customer satisfaction
- Proven experience in providing production support in all areas of MM and Logistics Execution, GTS (Import) modules of SAP ECC system
- Should also know how MM process integrates with QM, FI, CO, SD and PP modules to integrate expert knowledge of own discipline with extensive knowledge of other disciplines in order to develop organizational roadmap and strategy
- Must have expertise in integrating SAP MM with 3PL warehouse solutions
- High level knowledge of SAP SCM and EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) solutions is preferred to support potential use or implementation of the same for supply chain, warehouse and distribution operations
- Have worked on projects using Accelerated SAP methodology for implementations
- International project experience (preferably in LATAM regions) and working in multi-cultural teams would be of advantage
- Must possess abilities to lead and build teams, train the team, possess and practice knowledge of the quality processes and adopted quality standards in projects
- Lead support experience with JSOX (or SOX) compliance
- Must have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Completion of a Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent
- Have professional educational background or certifications such as APICS CPIM or an equivalent work experience