1 MacArthur Place Suite 800
Job Category: SAP
Job Number: 19550
Our client is urgently looking for an IT Business Systems Analyst (BSA) experienced in SAP Plant Maintenance. The ideal candidate for this role must have the following minimum requirements/qualifications:
- We are looking for an SAP PP and PM professional to support complete business process solutions for the new implementation of Plant Maintenance Module.
- Perform functional capacity and be able to communicate across the organization and translate business requirements into functional configuration and technical spec.
- Subject Matter expert for Plant Maintenance processes utilizing SAP modules such as PP, CO, PM, and IM.
- Represent IT from a technical and functional perspective for the entire Plant Maintenance “ process.
- Support the global design for the rollout at the company' s plant.
- Work by the our client' s IT Methodology standards.
- Ensure that all integration elements are addressed to enable these processes to be fully functional.
- Configure SAP PM to support the business solutions
- Create and maintain the Master data required to support the Plant Maintenance deployment.
- Ensure that all required reporting is in place to support the business processes.
- Support all change management and communication activities.
- Formally document support requests as required through resolution.
Who we are looking for:
- A broad understanding of the business process, including front office and back office operations.
- An energetic passion for continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to deliver and support sustainable solutions on time, on budget and with quality
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Knowledge of prevalent IT methodologies, project management methodologies, management practices, architectures, system development life cycles, and best practices.
- Excellent leadership, communication (verbal, written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with SAP PP, MM and CO Modules
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with SAP Full Lifecycle Implementations
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in SAP v6+, ECC environments
- Minimum 4 years’ experience creating technical spec documentation