410 Terry Ave. North
Job Category: SDET
Job Number: 19340
Software Development Engineer in Test
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be designing and developing automated solutions that help guarantee the software quality across a wide range of devices and systems (mobile, web and living room). You will be working on tools and infrastructure challenges involving big data, machine learning, OCR/computer vision and large scale backend web services, all with the goal of delivering seamless client and video playback experience to the customer.
A successful candidate will have an interest in developing automated solutions for consumer-facing products, strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional or military experience
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby, C/C++
- 7+ years of experience as a software developer
- Experience working with Mobile and Web automation frameworks like Appium/UIAutomator/Espresso
- Experience with API testing for complex systems.
- Interest in designing and developing interactive experiences for mobile devices and the web
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations