3250 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 401
Job Category: SQL Developer
Job Number: 19837
- Skilled at Requirements Gathering
- Translate business requirements into intuitive software solutions
- Write efficient T-SQL
- Performance tuning and optimization using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools-Contribute to both technical design hands-on implementation of SQL solutions
- Participate in Agile (scrum) development team efforts
- Maintain healthy relationships and communication channels across business units, including IT and end-user teams
- Excellent analytical and articulation skills
- Complex data reconciliation including validating data sources against report results
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent SQL Server database skills
- SQL Server database skills
- SSRS Skills
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse Design Principles
- Stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions
- Principles of Data Mining
- Experience in eDiscovery and the EDRM and the priorities for eDiscovery professionals is a plus
- ETL, SSIS and SSAS are a plus
- Service Minded-Partners with internal clients with a focus on building healthy partnerships, taking time to understand requirements, explain solutions, and effectively and efficiently meet all stakeholder needs.
- Coaching for Results-Provides timely guidance and feedback to help others perform at their highest level.
- Developing Others-Provides guidance and direction towards the development of individuals’ knowledge and skills.
- Partner with individuals on setting and achieving goals. Provide continuous feedback on performance
- Trusted Advisor-Engages within the Development Team and across departments. You are a go-to person in the company who knows how to get things done
- A SQL developer has solid SQL skills and works under the direction of a more senior team member to complete assignments as he or she builds experience in the infrastructure and technologies, and the business needs of internal and external clients.